V.A. - 2000 - Skins 'n' Punks (Volume 5)
1. The Press - Is It Any Wonder? (2:15)
2. The Press - Shut Your Fucking Mouth (3:16)
3. The Press - A.S.A.P. (2:14)
4. The Press - Try (3:02)
5. The Press - Revolution Now (2:51)
6. The Press - Crackdown (2:12)
7. The Press - 21 Guitar Salute (2:16)
8. The Press - It's Not What I Want (2:47)
9. The Radicts - World Gone Mad (1:26)
10. The Radicts - No Place Like Home (3:42)
11. The Radicts - Wanna Be A Radict (3:29)
12. The Radicts - Radio Riot (1:26)
13. The Radicts - Rebel Sound (3:27)
14. The Radicts - Kids Of A Nation (3:04)
15. The Radicts - Revolution City (4:35)
- ► 2011 (74)
- ▼ June (5)
A rather mysterious band, Rudimentary Peni spawned in June of 1980 in Abbots Langley, after the demise of the Magits. Nick Blinko took ...
22.10.83 YMCA Beeston, Leeds, photo by Jenny Plaits. "Chumbawamba? Didn't they release that annoying 'Tubthumping' a...
Email me at Landofnohope@att.net I live in the Los Angeles area in California.
Left to right: Gem, Sid and Zillah. Even more colorful than Hagar The Womb, Rubella Ballet was another creative band that wanted to ge...
The Apostles, who have probably influenced me the most out of all the bands that will be mentioned here, may carry a passionate hate fo...
Left to right:Guitarist Janet, Drummer Chris from Cold War, vocalist Ruth and second guitarist Paul who was also from Cold War. Hagar t...
After cleaning up over a thousand comments consisting of obnoxious spam, I feel it's time that I start back here I left off. I want to t...
It's been a while. The reason why there haven't been any new posts is due to all the projects I have been involved in these past two...
Alongside Rudimentary Peni, Part 1 also shared a similar interest in death, horror and anti religion, played several gigs with them, ha...
26.4.85 at Zaal Obsed, Hasselt, Belgium, photo by Serge Harvent. Antisect were a huge influence on the crust movement, and like Ameb...