V.A. - 1996 - Pax Records Punk Singles Collections
1. Infa-Riot - Power (3:29)
2. Angelic Upstarts - Victory in Poland (2:13)
3. Mau Maus - Society's Rejects (1:12)
4. Mau Maus - Social System (1:20)
5. X-Tract - Aftermath (2:13)
6. Mania - Stick Together (2:55)
7. Mau Maus - No Concern (1:48)
8. Mau Maus - Clampdown (0:53)
9. X-Tract - Blame It on the Youth (3:32)
10. X-Tract - War Heroes (1:58)
11. Anti-System - Government Lies (1:56)
12. Anti-System - Schoolboy (3:03)
13. Mau Maus - Just Another Day (1:54)
14. Mau Maus - Running With the Pack (1:16)
15. Riot Squad - Police Power (2:24)
16. Skeptix - Traitor (1:36)
17. The Exploited - Rival Leaders (2:27)
18. The Exploited - Army Style (1:54)
19. The Exploited - Singalongabushell (2:30)
20. Demob - No Room for You (3:26)
- ► 2011 (74)
- ► 2009 (37)
A rather mysterious band, Rudimentary Peni spawned in June of 1980 in Abbots Langley, after the demise of the Magits. Nick Blinko took ...
22.10.83 YMCA Beeston, Leeds, photo by Jenny Plaits. "Chumbawamba? Didn't they release that annoying 'Tubthumping' a...
Email me at Landofnohope@att.net I live in the Los Angeles area in California.
Left to right: Gem, Sid and Zillah. Even more colorful than Hagar The Womb, Rubella Ballet was another creative band that wanted to ge...
The Apostles, who have probably influenced me the most out of all the bands that will be mentioned here, may carry a passionate hate fo...
Left to right:Guitarist Janet, Drummer Chris from Cold War, vocalist Ruth and second guitarist Paul who was also from Cold War. Hagar t...
After cleaning up over a thousand comments consisting of obnoxious spam, I feel it's time that I start back here I left off. I want to t...
It's been a while. The reason why there haven't been any new posts is due to all the projects I have been involved in these past two...
Alongside Rudimentary Peni, Part 1 also shared a similar interest in death, horror and anti religion, played several gigs with them, ha...
26.4.85 at Zaal Obsed, Hasselt, Belgium, photo by Serge Harvent. Antisect were a huge influence on the crust movement, and like Ameb...